SHA Recruitment 2026 Video (1).mp4

Are you already in High School and Interested in Transferring to SHA?

Let us know you are interested by completing this quick online form.

You will need to contact the Springfield Parent and Community Engagement (PACE) Center to let them know of your interest so they can assist with getting your academic record over to us.

We will be in touch with you ASAP once we receive this information.

If you are selected to move forward with the process, you will need a Teacher Recommendation and will meet with our Principal.

This entire transfer process can happen very quickly~ START TODAY!

first boy girl 2026 (1).mp4

~CLASS OF 2026~

So YOU want to be an SHA Griffin? Or maybe YOU just want to know more??

We cannot wait to talk with YOU!

Start HERE by letting us know you are interested and YOU will receive instructions on your next steps!